Monday, April 19, 2010

hello world
this is the last week before exams!
i also go to court to get all that crap taken care of, stupid white boys can't handle a real woman. YA KNOW?
just kidding,
i'm not really sure what i'm talking about

it's funny to hear that my ex still talks about me
i don't even remember the last time i said his name
i even cringe when i hear someone else say it.

i can't wait to get out of the east coast
i'm done living in this foreign country.

other than that,
the withdrawal symptoms seem to lessen each day and i'm happy that i am not feeling as sick anymore. i'm happy with who i am and i feeling like people actually like me for who i am; not trying to change me.

i love my family.
i love my kitten.

i love that i'm getting out of north carolina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment